Andrew H. Morchower, M.D., M.P.H.
4500 Hillcrest Rd, Ste. #185
Frisco, TX 75035
6243 Retail Rd #500,
Dallas, TX 75231
Monday – Friday 8:00am – 5:00pm
For your convenience, you may download, print and complete the new patient forms. Please do not forget to bring them to your first appointment with us. This will help get you checked-in and ready for your appointment quicker.
Categories of Data Collected
Your privacy is important to us and we want you to feel comfortable visiting our site. Any personal information that you give to us, including but not limited to your name, address, phone number, e-mail address, insurance, or social security number, will be used only in the following ways:
Use of Collected Data
While visiting our site, if you give us personal data in order to receive information from us, to pre register for an event, or to pre-register for inpatient or outpatient services, we will collect and store that personal data. If you give us personal data in order to pre-register for inpatient or outpatient services through an affiliate’s website, the affiliate may share the personal data with contracted service providers to verify the accuracy of the data and complete the registration process. We do not automatically collect your personal e-mail address, or any other data, simply because you visit our website.
If we partner with a third party to provide services and you sign up for those services, we will share your name and other contact information necessary for our partner to provide the services to you.
If you view specific pages or download information from specific pages on our site, we will track and add the number of your visits to the aggregate number of visits by all users in order to better design our site. We may share aggregate demographic information with our affiliates. This is not linked to any personal information that can identify you or any other visitor to our web site.
The Pain Center of North Texas works with a variety of different insurance providers, but please note that coverage may depend on your specific plan’s coverage level. Be sure to check with your insurance provider about your policy prior to visiting so you can better understand how it works and what services will be covered.
Please bring up-to-date insurance information to your appointment. Your insurance may require that you pay a co-payment; if so, that will be due at the time of your visit. If the cost of care provided is not covered by insurance, payment will be due at the time of your visit. For your convenience we accept cash, credit cards, and personal checks.
Our office has contracts with the following insurance providers. Please refer to this list only as a guide and contact your insurance provider representative with any specific questions.
- Aetna – PPO/EPO/POS/POSII/MANAGE CHOICE/Medicare PPO
- Aetna Commercial
- BCBS TX HMO
- BCBS TX PPO/POS
- BCBS TX Premier HMO
- Blue Advantage HMO Exchange
- Blue Cross Blue Shield – PPO/POS/HMO
- Cigna – PPO/OPEN ACCESS/MANAGE CARE(HMO)
- Coastal Comp Health Network PPO-Work Comp
- Competitive Health Plan
- CyFair PHOGalaxy Health Network PPO – PPO/HMO/CHOICE CARE/CARE PPO/Medicare PPOHumana Military – (TRICARE)
- DirectCare America-CyFair PHO
- Evolutions Healthcare Systems-CyFair PHO
- First Health
- Galaxy Health Network
- HealthSmart Accel/GEPO/PPO
- Humana Choice Care
- Humana MA PFFS
- Humana Medicare HMO
- Humana Medicare PPO
- IMS PPO
- Independent Medical Systems PPO-Cyfair PHO
- Interplan Health Group
- Medicare of Texas – (Complete Choice/ Secure Horizons)
- Multi Plan PPO/ Work comp/PHCS- CyFair PHO
- PHCS – MULTIPLAN PPNI Formerly Premier PPO
- Plan Care America-Coalition America- CyFairPHO
- Prime Health Services
- Rockport United Network
- Unicare – PPO
- United Health Care – (Choice Plans HMO,EPO,POS/ Select HMO,EPO,POS) Options PPO
- Worker’s Comp – TEXAS Mutual/COVENTRY/ALLIANCE/NATIONAL CHOICE CARE PPO/PRIME HEALTH SERVICES PPO
Online Payment Portal
Securely make payments online.